How was your weekend?
Sunday night, on the phone...
Jeanette: "How was your weekend? What did you do?"
Stacey: "I went to Portland for a business meeting. Had a free dinner at a nice restaurant. What about you?"
Jeanette: "Last night we went to our friend’s apartment and hung out."
Stacey: "So you like college? Weekends free to do whatever you want?"
Jeanette: "Yeah, it was cool. We just hung out."
Stacey: "Sounds good."
Jeanette: "Stacey, what do college kids do when they hang out?"
Stacey, finally getting it: "Oh, so you mean you drank?"
Jeanette, shrieking into my ear: "Yes, ha ha ha, yes! I love college!"
Stacey: "What did you have?"
Jeanette: "Well, I had three drinks but first I had a shot."
Jeanette, to her roommate: "What was that shot I had?"
Jeanette, to me: "Oh, right, I had 151."
Stacey: "Did you puke?"
Jeanette: "No…. ok, I did. You feel so much better after puking!"
Yes, indeed you do. Here’s to college.


2 Comments:
Yea that's right!!! I love college!!! I can't wait to get down there to the S F and party with you guys!!!
Ahhh, yes. The days of drinking 'til you puke.
Post a Comment
<< Home