Monday, September 19, 2005

Higher Education

My sister Jeanette started college today. Honestly, I don’t understand how the little girl I used to trap in the laundry basket is old enough for dorm food, frat parties and $150 textbooks. Look at her, so innocent:


And now, so vixenish:



Between these two pictures she learned to read, inherited the Lydon-Baker-Armstrong rack, and started borrowing my clothes.

I told her not to study too hard (but not too little-- college is expensive, folks! She can’t be there for seven years like a lot of kids these days!), and gave her the address of the Planned Parenthood in town. I have done all I can; she’s on her own!

Good luck, Netty!

3 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey!!! Thank you for that heartwarming send off. I know, I can't believe that I'm in college either...damn!! The best part of college is that at any time there might be guys right outside you door! Oh and when quiet hour comes around you have to shut your door but they don't care if there is a guy in there with you!! No parents to enforce anything! College Rocks!!!

Much Love,

The Wild Thing

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Jeanette, don't get into too much trouble. Livewire knows what's going on at all times, so mind your business and we won't have to send Phillip up to spy on you. Ha ha! Just kidding (or am I?). HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillip can come and kiss my little college a**!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home