How misleading
I’m having contractions over Labor Day. Isn’t it supposed to be a break for the workers, a chance to relax and enjoy a day away from the office or factory or farm? Why is it, then, that by taking this one day off I now have more than double the work for today?


2 Comments:
Revisiting Technorati's Blog Finder & Listing Issues
Gary Price wrote earlier of Technorati's new Technorati Blog Finder , along with some issues with the new beta service.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Technorati: A&I Service for the Blogosphere
Blog search engine Technorati has introduced a new Blog Finder service. In contrast to its main search index, which allows users to search individual blog posts, this allows users to search for blogs that deal ...
I wonder if I had a blog like this if I could learn to run it as well as you :)
Oh, well, maybe someday.
Here's a site I found helpful:
irritable bowel syndrome symptoms
A....B....see ya,
Jimbo
Post a Comment
<< Home