“Do not mow the lawn in flip-flops.” Said by a colleague who recently lost her left big toe in an unfortunate accident involving a lawn mower and open toe shoes.
Don't tell my father about this or not only will he force me to wear steel toed boots (he thinks my flip flop "stage" should be over), but he'll go back to the days of the mandatory goggle, face mask and glove-wearing policy at 8 San Rossano for lawnmowers - NO joke. The man made me look like a bomb shelter refugee, Stace. How I am supposed to pick up the hotties on the corner like that?!
We purchased this home in 2005 when we lived in Santa Fe. We enjoyed living within walking distance of the Plaza, great restaurants, historic buildings, and the wonderful local community in the City Different. We have since moved out of state, but we love to come back to New Mexico!
I, Stacey, pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 2 months. I pledge that i shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoated, recylcled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings! Signed, Stacey.
5 Comments:
Don't tell my father about this or not only will he force me to wear steel toed boots (he thinks my flip flop "stage" should be over), but he'll go back to the days of the mandatory goggle, face mask and glove-wearing policy at 8 San Rossano for lawnmowers - NO joke. The man made me look like a bomb shelter refugee, Stace. How I am supposed to pick up the hotties on the corner like that?!
I've never mowed a lawn in my entire life...
Or picked up dog poop for that matter... hehe...I love being the baby of the family!
That's CrAzy!
Hilarious! Your friend is hilarious!
Carrie's response is also very hilarious :-) I can see her now...
Post a Comment
<< Home