My Turn to be It
I’ve been tagged by my good friend Janet, so now it is my turn.
List ten songs that you are currently digging … it doesn’t matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they’re no good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. Frank Sinatra, Cake
2. Girl, Beck
3. I Could Never Take the Place Of Your Man, Amazing Larry (local Santa Fe band that covers a lot of Prince and other 80s music, plus they play at El Paseo on Mondays where there are 50 cent tacos!)
4. Dangerous, David Wilcox
5. Lucky (In My Life), Eiffel 65
6. Daria, Cake
7. The Most Beautiful Things, Jimmy Eat World (My brother and his wife danced to it at their wedding, it has been in my head since)
8. Stay, Stacey, Stay, Amazing Larry (how can I not listen? They are singing to me!)
9. Mayonaise, Smashing Pumpkins
10. You Can Call Me Al, Paul Simon
Since my bloglife mirrors my Santa Fe social life, I only know two people I would feel like tagging, and one of them sent this to me. So I’m going to tag Jen and see if she plays along.


1 Comments:
You Can Call Me Al....haha! What a good one. It is going to be stuck in my head allllllll day now.
If you'll be my bodyguard.....I can be your long los pal!....
I'm downloading some of the others that I don't know so I can listen to them. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home