Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What a difference a day makes

Ladies and gents, I have been up since 6:00 a.m. this morning, yes, that’s oh six hundred hours. And I feel great! I went hiking up the Atalaya Mountain Trail with a friend from the office. We didn’t get all the way to the top, because we had that pesky thing called work waiting, but it was fun. We got a great view of Santa Fe and enjoyed the cool air before the stifling heat that will come about 8:30 a.m. Maybe I’m a bit too self-congratulatory, but considering the sad state I was in yesterday, I think it’s okay to feel good about this morning excursion. I know it’s not the same as running stairs in Santa Monica twice a week at 5:30 a.m., also known as the ass-crack of dawn, but folks who do that are crazy.

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! Thanks for the shoutout - now I'm blogtastic too! (Yes, that's a word, ladies and gentlemen). Isn't it ridicukous how good you feel after working out in the morning though? Who knew? I mean, not EVERY day! Please! I might climb stairs, but I'm not unhinged enough to give up the snooze.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Where is Carrie's blog? I want to visit!

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or does Carrie not have a blog, and you are just shoutingout because she climbs stairs at 5:30 in Santa Monica?

I should wait at least 30 minutes after waking up to leave comments. That way I can read straight before I leave messages. Geez.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord...who gets up in the morning and actually does things. I'm in a fog until about 8 when I get to work. Screw walking up mountains...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home