Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday, Monday

Thank God my office building used to be some rich guy’s house. It has a huge kitchen that is stocked with juice and cookies and coffee-- general stuff that makes it a little more comfortable to be here. I’m going to keep a low profile today, and hope no one notices that I swapped my usual Monday morning grapefruit juice for a can of ginger ale and some ice. A guess a more telling sign would be the totally hung over expression on my face, or the way I’m about to fall asleep at my desk. Hopefully no one will notice those either.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two posts, one day...holy crow!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger karla said...

I'm jealous. The tiny, grimy kitchen at my workplace is stocked with dirty dishes and the drying husks of dead cockroaches.

I gotta get a new job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home