Friday, June 24, 2005

Hot hot heat

The high in Santa Fe was 90 degrees yesterday. Not too bad, right? Definitely manageable. EXCEPT when your office is 88 degrees! There is no air conditioning here. I am not usually a fan of air conditioning, having spent most of my life in coastal California where it is generally unnecessary. I used to think it was for weak people. And I don’t even like it in cars (just roll down the window!). However, if you live in Washington, D.C. where you melt into a puddle on the sidewalk when you go outside between May and October, then it is necessary. And if you want me to get any work done this summer, you better hook me up.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No AC? Oh, hell no. Maybe you can get a portable one and set it up facing your desk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home