Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back to my roots in Nerdville

Office update: 85.5 °

I went to my two favorite stores over the weekend, Banana Republic and Target, and enjoyed the sales at both. I must say my new pale pink pants that I bought at a steal are quite cute, but I might actually be more excited about my new shower curtain. This is not because I have become a domestic diva since moving into my new apartment. I don't give a rat's ass about shower curtains or towels or dish racks. But, you see, this shower curtain has a map of the world on it. I love maps, especially world maps. I am a nerd. There is no denying it. This shower curtain is therefore perfect for me. It allows me to brush up on my geography as I brush my teeth.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, you ARE a nerd... but at least you're not reading the kids "Women in the World" Atlas bedtime stories just yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home