So now the year is cold again and memory is warm
CEP,
Wolfie is still our designated welcoming committee. You took this picture during your visit when we had only had him a week:

Here he is last week with my brother:

I know, I have become that person who takes pictures of her dog and puts them online. And I haven't even shown you pictures of the other one yet!
By the way, I instantly recognized your camouflage capris in that photo above. You used to wear those all the time. I can still recall many of your outfits and particular items of clothing and shoes. In contrast, I can rarely distinguish something my brother wears from one day to the next, as it all looks the same and gives off the same vibe-- brooding genius.


2 Comments:
LOL, I definitely recognize those awesome camouflage capris too. ;)
one item of clothing sticks out in my mind: khaki-colored corduroy shorts
Post a Comment
<< Home