And don't ever come down! (Freebase!)
Hey Phillips,
Jeanette started her film career last night, playing a cheerleader in a new Lindsay Lohan movie. They were supposed to start filming a few weeks ago but La Lohan was in rehab. Tonight they are filming a college party scene.
Stacey: "Just remember, if Lindsay offers you nose candy just say no."
Jeanette: "Oh, that's cocaine, right?"
Stacey: "Right."
Jeanette: "You know coke makes you skinny and pot makes you fat because you get hungry."
Stacey: "Yeah, I guess so."
Jeanette: "You know if I had to choose a drug, like if it was life or death, if someone said to me 'you have to do a drug or your whole family will die,' I would do cocaine, because at least then I'd be skinny."
It's good that she knows the fringe benefits of doing blow, right? Sounds like she's ready for her career in Hollywood.
Labels: Netty


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home