About 3% of pet owners will give Valentine's Day gifts to their pets, and my dogs will be eating cake tonight.

CP- more cupcakes- this time they are red velvet with cream cheese frosting. I got the recipe in an e-mail from the Food Network (I know I'm a dork, but who doesn't love food?!). Magnolia Bakery is apparently famous for their red velvet cupcakes but they have been out of them every time I have been there. I think my batch turned out pretty well, but since I made 30 last night I'm trying to give some away. I don't think the two people in my house need to eat them all by themselves again!
Miss you and your snide comments about a commercialized holiday, and the big bag of candy you would bring home from your students.
Labels: made


1 Comments:
The cupcakes, my friend... the cupcakes!!!!
=) Kay
Post a Comment
<< Home