Sunday, April 23, 2006

Happy Birthday

Care Bear,

I know only your mom is allowed to call you that without incurring your wrath, but I think you might let it slide on your birthday.

This is what I am making you to celebrate the big quarter-of-a-century b-day:



I know, it doesn't look like much right now but hopefully it will be fun and functional when it's done. I'm going to send it to your mom when it is ready, probably in about a year since I can never finish projects in time for their intended celebrations.

Here's a gem from the archives. I think this was in eighth grade, so you must have been turning 14.



Good times, Phillips. I think this is the party when Amy started laughing and blew rootbeer out of her nose all over the pizza. Good times.

Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home